Natural Ways to Maintain Beautiful Skin
If you are in the pursuit of healthy, glowing, radiant skin, you should learn how to establish a healthy skincare routine. Numerous natural ways help you maintain beautiful skin and all that you have to do is learn more about them. We are happy to help, so check out the list below to find out more about how you can enjoy youthful, healthy skin for a long time.
1. Use mineral-based sunscreen every day. It doesnt matter that it is winter. You should still apply a mineral-based SPF before you go out of the house. UV rays represent the primary cause of texture and color changes associated with skin aging.
2. Supplement collagen. Collagen is the protein that gives elasticity to the skin. It is the most abundant protein in your body, but our natural reserves deplete as we age. A collagen supplement will help your skin maintain its natural elasticity, which is how fine lines and wrinkles are prevented.
3. Exfoliate. You should exfoliate once or twice a week using a gentle scrub, nothing too harsh. Your skin needs a helping hand to get rid of dirt and dead cells. If you do this, you obtain a healthier aspect, and other products will easier get into the deep layers of the skin to hydrate it and maintain it healthy and young.
4. Introduce healthy fats in your diet. If your regular diet doesnt include healthy fats such as the ones found in avocado, nuts, or flaxseed, you should introduce them. These fats help the body produce healthy and strong cell membranes. If the cell membranes are strong, they create an excellent skin barrier against environmental damage.
5. Use skincare products right after bathing. Moisture is an essential component for healthy skin. Even though you have a correct, healthy skincare routine, you also need to pay attention to timing. If the timing is not right, it can affect retention. If you apply skincare products right after bathing, the pores are open, and you obtain better retention.
6. Essential oils. I know that it sounds strange, but aromatherapy can help you obtain healthy skin. Some essential oils are a good choice for the regeneration and rejuvenation of skin cells, while other essential oils help with preventing acne and skin blemishes. Lemongrass is good for big pores and acne, lavender is a good choice if you have dry skin, cypress helps if you have oily skin, basil has a soothing effect, and it is used to treat insects bites, while ylang-ylang treats acne and fights against the effects of aging.
If you are ready to use essential oils in your skincare routine, we recommend you to check out the Younger Skin Guide for useful information on how to do this. The experts at Younger Skin will help you select the essential oil that best suits your needs and preferences, and they will also teach you how to use it. Visit their website and apply their tips and tricks.