Die cutting machines are great tools for crafting and scrapbooking; this tool is intended to cut numbers of shapes from numbers of materials, such as:
- Metals and other hard objects
More than just by cutting in a fashionable way, the die cutting machine can also be used to create scrapbooks, stickers, boxes for pillows, shaker cards, envelopes, quilting projects, and more; all of these are possible if you have this list of the best die cut machines.
How does it work?
Die cutting machines are crafting tools that help you create intricate designs and patterns without using scissors, cutters, or anything practically using the hands.
The die cutting machine has two main types – the manual and electronic or digital die cutting machine.
- Manual die cutting machines
These are easy to use die cutting machines, which are manually operated using the easy-to-turn lever. The steel-made die is used to cut or create intricate shapes. All you need to do is place the paper and the die in between boards and pass it through the machine; due to applied uniform pressure, the die cuts the paper or any material, in a shape according to the design of the die.
- Electronic or digital die cutting machine
These types of die cutting machines are designed and built with software and powered by the electricity. Unlike the manual die cutting machine, the electronic or digital types do not use steel dies since the blade are built inside the machine. Additionally, since it does not use a detachable die, you have to choose your desired design or pattern through a software program or cartridges.
What are this year’s best die cutting brands?
There are a lot of die cutting brands to choose from; fortunately, several die cutting reviews had finalized their best options. In random order, below are this year’s best-reviewed brands for die cutting machines.
1. The Cricut Maker – The newest and incredibly versatile die cutting machine.
2. Silhouette Cameo 3 – One of the best sellers die cutting machine to offer a brilliant cutting design that can tolerate over 100 plus materials
3. The Cricut Explore Air 2 – One of Cricut’s best die cutting machine to offer in the market, enabling you to cut numbers of materials without worrying about jamming the machine.
4. The Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine – One of the best die cutting machines which are designed for scrapbooking, quilting, and card-making.
There are several other die cutting machines that offer various features that you would definitely love; all you need to do is choose your machine carefully with the following considerations:
- Will you be using manual or automatic?
- Is it easy to use?
- Is it worth the price? Or is it too expensive for its feature?
- What is the size of the machine will you be using?
Die cutting machines are one of the best tools for craft-making, scrapbooking, and even quilting; all you need to do is practice really hard to make it easier for you.